Owner of this website:
Address: 1. Gajnicki vidikovac 30
Post number: 10090
Country: Croatia, Europe
VAT ID: HR14902895532
Official mail address: email@example.com
Official web store: journey-liquids.com
CEO: Hrvoje Savor – firstname.lastname@example.org (385 91 44 777 00)
CEO: Viktor Huis – email@example.com
Adoption refers to all personal information provided which AEON Ltd. can gather in certain situations when visiting a company’s Web sites, pre-ordering newsletters, social networking, contacts in the context of business co-operation, interaction with AEON Ltd. as a business user, supplier, employer, employee, business partner etc. This includes, inter alia, personal data collected on or off the Internet.
For the purpose of exercising the right to protection of personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the exclusion of the Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)) we also seek your consent to use your personal information.
Please read this document carefully to be familiar with the terms and conditions of your use of your personal data of AEON Ltd., as a Personal Data Collection Manager.
Purpose of collecting personal data
In contacts with you, we may ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
– Receive information on services and news from AEON Ltd. (Newsletter)
– Participating in the web activities of AEON Ltd. on the Internet, including our channels / social network sites and blogs
– Save your data for future interaction and communication with AEON Ltd.
– Purpose of potential employment in the company
– Assistance in developing services and designing campaigns tailored to you and continually improving them
– Help improve our services and enable AEON Ltd. to inform you regularly about them
– Solve customer and / or service issues
– Receive customized messages, special offers, and promotional content in accordance with your interests, based on the information you share with us, as well as on the information we’ve collected through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of AEON Ltd. web site / social network pages / blog.
In business with AEON Ltd. as a business client, supplier or business partner, we will ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
– Managing Customer Relationships
– Providing access to information
– Analysis and understanding of interaction with clients
– Answering questions or solving requests for service
– Offer a satisfaction survey after you get an answer to your question or after your request is resolved
In general, we only process your personal information for the purposes for which we have notified you.
Personal data that AEON Ltd. can collect
When interacting with AEON Ltd. via e-mail, web, or social networks (for example, if you check that you like AEON Ltd. on Facebook), we can request or receive specific information such as:
– Name and surname
– Email address
– Phone number
– The data contained in the biography
– Social network profile
– Information about interests and preferences
– Other information about your online behaviour.
Also, through cookies or similar techniques, we may collect personal information, including, but not be limited to, the following:
– IP address
– Cookie ID
– The Internet browser you are using
When with AEON Ltd. Communicate as a business client, supplier or business partner, we can collect the following information:
– Name and surname
– Email address
– Phone number
– Business address
– The name and address of the company you are working for
– Personal details that may be relevant to your business relationship, eg your professional experience, etc.
Methods of collecting personal data
Personal information with AEON Ltd. You can divide through (not limited to):
– Communication with AEON Ltd. (may be related to the service, through the inquiry or request you have sent us)
– Communication with some of the employees of AEON Ltd. by e-mail, by telephone or by written or oral means
– Ordering services
– Participating in social networking activities related to the promotion of AEON Ltd. (e.g. by choosing “I like” or “share” options)
– Request to receive messages on a mobile phone / device
– By subscribing to the AEON Ltd. Newsletter
– Voluntary participation in surveys
– Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting our web site
– Social Network Monitoring: AEON Ltd. can search relevant and publicly available content on the Internet and use it to improve its services, resolve client requests, and deliver targeted marketing content.
When you communicate with AEON Ltd. as a business user, supplier or business partner, potential employee, and similar data collection is done through:
– Agreement on cooperation and / or employment contract
– Providing services to AEON Ltd.
– Communication with AEON Ltd.
– Develop partnerships
– When accessing the business premises of AEON Ltd.
– Participate in fairs, events, or promotions
– Voluntary participation in surveys
If you do not want AEON Ltd. uses personal information that you have not provided yourself, you can contact us at any time at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing of personal data
We may share your personal information with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
When with AEON Ltd. communicate as a business user, supplier or business partner, AEON Ltd. may disclose the personal information available in the reports and other materials provided to you and / or your company for the purpose of co-operation with another business partner and / or supplier.
If our law requires you to obtain your consent or for any other reason we feel that your consent is required under certain circumstances, we will ask you before sharing your personal information.
Once you have given us your personal information, we can update, modify or request their deletion by email: email@example.com. Through the same address, you can also ask other privacy concerns or expose your privacy claims.
In the commercial messages that are sent to you, you will have the option to unsubscribe from the list of recipients.
Options at your disposal
We would like to get you to know better so that we can provide you with a better service, while respecting your choice as to how we use your personal information.
You may be required to collect your data and use it to give your consent.
2. Right to Delete
You may request to delete all of your personal information for which you have previously given consent to use.
3. Data portability
You have the ability to transfer your personal information from one electronic processing system to another without preventing the data controller.
4. Revocation of privles
Your right to give up, in whole or in part, without consequences and explanation, may be waived from the due date and request termination of the processing of your personal information and marketing activities directed towards you. You can file a recall in person, by e-mail or by mail to Aeon Ltd, 1. Gajnicki vidikovac 30, 10090 Zagreb or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The right to limit the processing of data
The respondent has the right of the processing manager to obtain a processing limit if:
– the respondent disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in the period during which the processing manager can check the accuracy of the personal data;
– processing is illegal and the respondent is opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead asks for limitation of their use;
– the processing manager no longer needs personal data for processing purposes but is questioned by the respondent for the purpose of setting up, achieving or defending the legal requirements;
– the respondent filed an objection to processing pursuant to Article 21 para. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act, expecting confirmation that the legitimate reasons of the respondent’s reasoning manager exceed.
If you are a member of various social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so on, you should be familiar with the tools provided by these sites and by choosing how to share personal information on social network profiles.
Additionally, depending on the selection associated with settings on various social networks, certain personal information may be shared with AEON Ltd.; for example, information about your online activities, social network profiles (such as interests, marital status, gender, username, photos, comments and content that you have posted / shared, etc.).
Links to other websites
On the AEON Ltd. web site, you can find links to other websites with useful information. Such websites may operate independently of AEON Ltd. and you can have your own privacy, statement, or policy notifications. We strongly encourage you to review them to find out how your personal information may be processed with respect to these sites because we are not responsible for the content of the website that is not owned or controlled by AEON Ltd., nor for the use or privacy practices of the same.
Please note that we accept and seriously understand our responsibility for the protection of personal information that you entrust us from loss, abuse, or unauthorized access.
For all further information please contact us via email@example.com.