AEON Ltd. products are not medicine and AEON Ltd. is not a pharmaceutical company. Our products are not Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). Our products are not intended as an aid in stopping smoking. As an aid to stop smoking we recommend visiting health care provider.
AEON Ltd. and the persons responsible for maintaining this website as well as the directors and employees of AEON Ltd. find all information on this website accurate. However, there is no guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of the information herein and AEON Ltd. acknowledges no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage the recipient has suffered by relying on any stated or leave out information from this website.
Content available on www.aeon.hr webpage is protected by copyright. Except for permitted use, AEON Ltd. site visitors are granted permission to download and export copyright material only for private purposes. For the reproduction or use of copyrighted material outside such purpose, one must request permission directly from AEON Ltd. If permission is given, AEON Ltd. must be named whenever material is used as part or as a whole.
Except in case you have agreed to it or in the event that the disclosure of the data is necessary for the purpose for which it is submitted, personal data may also be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that this is necessary for identification, contact or court proceedings against anyone who destroys, violates or intentionally or unintentionally interferes with our rights or property, users or anyone who may be harmed by such acts. Likewise, we may disclose personal information if we consider it to be in the proper intent to require the law to disclose it.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information left on our site and we are reviewing and renewing security measures in line with new technologies.
Unfortunately, no data transfer over the Internet can be guaranteed with complete security.
However, we will endeavour to take all necessary steps to protect the personal information you provide us from our Internet products and services. From the moment we received your data, we will do our best to ensure their security in our system.
Moreover, our employees and entrepreneurs who provide us with our data systems services are required to respect the confidentiality of any personal information we keep. However, we will not be responsible for any events that occur due to unauthorized access to your personal information.
Like many website operators, we use the services of an independent company that measures and analyzes the use of the Internet through our web site. We use these third-party services to collect the following key information about the use of our web site that includes:
– number of visits to our website
– the number of unique visitors to our site
– how much time these unique visitors spend on our website when they visit
– the usual entry and exit points from our website.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for example:
– cookies remember your login information so you do not have to enter them every time,
– cookies remember which bidding you put on your checklist,
– help us track which sections of our site are most visited,
– give us and third parties insight into what content you see and who are interested in providing you with a better experience
AEON website can use the following types of cookies:
– mandatory cookies that ensure the proper operation of the site,
– analytic cookies that allow site usage monitoring,
– cookies for eventual sharing of content from social network pages,
– cookies for displaying targeted ads and content.
Compulsory cookies or cookies that ensure the proper operation of the AEON page can be used to:
– tracking application information,
– transferring data between parts of the page
– saving preferences such as what part of the page you are using, what content you are viewing, language, location, etc.
– Save settings to optimize web pages,
– Save settings to optimally view any video content,
– reading browser settings for optimized video content and web pages,
– optimizing the site in real time.
Analytical cookies that allow AEON page usage to be used for:
– tracking the number of website visitors,
– tracking the time of retention on our site,
– determining the order in which a visitor accesses various parts of our site,
– estimating which parts of the website should be improved, Website Optimization.
The content sharing cookies from the social networking site allow you to:
– Social network users directly share their content directly with our cells and indicate they like it.
– These social networks can collect personal information for a variety of purposes, but AEON has no impact on how social networks will use your personal information.
Third parties who place cookies through our site may try to find out what your interests are, and this information may be used to offer content or ads that you may be interested in on other sites.
When you use a web browser to access the services, you can configure the browser by accepting all cookies, rejecting any cookies, or notifying you when the cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so go to the “Help” menu in your browser to find out how to change the cookie settings. Your device’s operating system may contain additional cookie controls.
However, keep in mind that some services may be designed to work with cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use these services or certain parts of the service.
We will endeavor to take all necessary steps to ensure that any information we have about you remains safe. We will also try to make this information accurate and up-to-date. If at any time you discover that some information that we care about you is incorrect, you can contact us and we will provide corrections to the data.
Moreover, our employees and entrepreneurs who provide us with our data systems services are required to respect the confidentiality of any personal information we keep.
Links to other sites
Problems and questions